- Dieux du Stade returns with its 2015 nude calendar (on sale 2 October 2014 – preview clips now available)
- “Out On The Dock” returns with a “Winter Frost Festival” – Tobacco Dock, Saturday 15 November (tickets now on sale)
- New Year’s Eve 2014 & New Year’s Day 2015 Parties & Events in Gay London (and Brussels, Madrid, Paris..)
- BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing Returns – Celebrity dancers and professionals on the red carpet
- La Demence celebrates its 25th anniversary in Brussels, 31 October – 2 November 2014
- Joan Rivers 1933 – 2014 – In Pictures
- Pictures of summer 2014 Gay Pride celebrations: Prague holds its 4th Pride march
- Dan Osborne gets soaking wet as The Dreamboys say “Balls to cancer” at the carwash
- Pictures of summer 2014 Gay Pride celebrations in Nepal, Uganda, Vietnam, Vancouver & Antwerp
- Pictures of Kylie Minogue at the closing ceremony of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games
The Twittering ClassesMy Tweets
Dieux du Stade returns with its 2015 nude calendar (on sale 2 October 2014 – preview clips now available)
“Out On The Dock” returns with a “Winter Frost Festival” – Tobacco Dock, Saturday 15 November (tickets now on sale)
As Andre 3000 once remarked, “Now what’s cooler than bein’ cool? Ice Cold!”
And so the organisers behind the Summer Rites “Out On The Dock” festival (by all accounts, one of the better events in London this year) return for another winter event, a “Winter Frost Festival” at the Tobacco Dock on Saturday 15 November.
On this occasion, it’s a night time event, with seven hours of ice block rockin’ beats from 9pm to 4am.
As is par the course, details of participating clubs, brands and DJs are scant at the moment, but £15 first release tickets are now on sale.
The event is preceded by a “Winter Arts Awards” event, for which tickets are also now on sale.
We’ll keep this page updated over the coming weeks.
The BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing returned to our screens last night with a fond farewell to Bruce Forsyth, slick production and 15 new celebrity dancers ready to step on to the floor.
No prizes for guessing which celebrity and professional dancers we’ll have our collective eyes on and here’s a selection of pictures from the red carpet arrivals at the filming of the opening show at the BBC’s studios in Elstree.
La Demence celebrates its 25th anniversary this year over its traditional three day birthday weekend from Friday 31 October to Sunday 2 November.
We’re very saddened to hear of the passing of Joan Rivers. Here are some images we’ve gathered of Joan from her long career, including appearances at G-A-Y at The Astoria, Sydney Mardi Gras and officiating a gay wedding in New York this year.
Joan Rivers, 1960.
We continue our series of images from gay pride celebrations around the world this summer with a look at a relatively young Pride. The beautiful city of Prague hosted its 4th gay pride march for several thousand colourful characters of the city on Saturday 16 August 2014.